|Profile of Royal Nickel Corporation|
Royal Nickel Corporation is focused on value creation through the development of the 100%-owned Dumont Nickel Project and through acquisitions of highly prospective assets. The Dumont Project — one of the world’s largest undeveloped nickel sulphide projects — is located in the Abitibi region of Québec, Canada. With a highly experienced management team and an outstanding asset in an excellent jurisdiction, Royal Nickel has the necessary elements in place for success.
Royal Nickel Corporation’s common shares and warrants trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (“TSX”) under the symbols RNX and RNX.WT.
RNC’s Dumont Project is at the forefront of the next generation of high value, low cost nickel sulphide projects. Dumont Project NI 43-101 compliant prefeasibility study Technical Report highlights:
- Outstanding project economics — $1.1 billion after tax NPV(8%) *
- 1 billion tonne nickel reserve
- Excellent location with infrastructure and low cost power
- Proven, conventional ore processing technology
* Assumes nickel price of US$9.00/lb, US$0.90 = C$1.00
Corporate Profile on Stockhouse