|Happy Creek Minerals Ltd.
Happy Creek Minerals Ltd. is a junior mining exploration company engaged in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties containing various metals such as copper, molybdenum (moly), tungsten, gold and silver, all within British Columbia, Canada. Its mission is to create wealth for shareholders through the discovery of economic mineral deposits, and partnering or selling to a larger mining company to develop and operate. The company's strong management team is experienced in all phases of mining exploration, financing and public company management.
The company's strategy involves 100% owned mineral properties that are close to existing and past-producing mines, and have infrastructure in place to allow lower-cost exploration, development and production. In addition, Happy Creek believes exploration in a safe geopolitical environment and a diversified metal portfolio provides the best possible opportunity to minimize risk and maximize value.
- Two new copper zones with potential to become significant deposits-adjacent to Teck’s Highland Valley copper mine, Canada’s largest copper producer
- Large scale copper-molybdenum and gold mineralization around the former Boss Mountain molybdenum mine
- High grade tungsten on a scale that is significant on a global basis
David Blann, P.Eng.
Position: President and Director
- BSc. Geological Engineering and Diploma of Mining Engineering Technology
- 24 years experience including operating mines, development, exploration
- Experience as Director and Vice President of several public companies
Charles Chebry, CMA
Position: Chief Financial Officer and Director
- Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alberta
- Experience as CFO, Director, President and founder of several public companies
- Actively involved with several public mineral exploration companies
Paul Reynolds, P.Geo.
- Bachelor of Science degree in geology from the University of British Columbia
- Member of the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC
- Acted as geological consultant, Director and senior officer of several public companies
- Exploration experience in the Canadian North, BC, western United States, Bolivia, Argentina and Guyana
- B.C. Certificate of Prospecting and has taken advanced level short courses
- 20 years dedicated prospecting experience in B.C., Yukon, Alaska for numerous clients
Tel.: (604) 662 8310
Tel.: 1 (877) 662 8310
Fax: (604) 681 9560
Web Site: http://www.happycreekminerals.com
Physical Address: Suite 460, 789 West Pender Street
State: British Columbia, Canada
Zip Code: V6C 1H2
Corporate Profile on Stockhouse