|Introduction to Premium Exploration
Premium Exploration (TSX-V: PEM) is making new gold discoveries while exploring its district-sized Idaho Gold Project along +30 Km of the Orogrande Shear Zone (“OSZ”) in North-Central Idaho, USA.
The Company’s goal is to discover multiple gold deposits along its 30 km property; the Idaho Gold Project hosts five zones of mineralization along a 30 km trend, similar to many large gold belts such as the Carlin Trend in Nevada.
Premium’s strategy of drilling structures identified by geophysics and gold-in soil trends has led to three gold discoveries and significant resource development. With growing resources and less than 1% of the +60 km’s parallel and cross-cutting structures drilled to date, Premium is well positioned to create shareholder value through exploration and development of this emerging gold district.
- Proven Management & Technical Team
- Proven Exploration Strategy
- Significant Exploration Potential
• 3 Gold Discoveries To Date
• 15 km Gold-In-Soil Trends
• +60 km of Potentially Mineralized Structure
- Growing Resources
• 343,000 oz Au Indicated — (11.8 Mt @ 0.90 g/t Au with 0.5 g/t Au cut-off)
• 879,000 oz Au Inferred — (26.4 Mt @ 1.04 g/t Au with 0.5 g/t Au cut-off)
Corporate Profile on Stockhouse