Management Team & Board:|
Skyharbour Resources (TSX-V: SYH) (OTCQB: SYHBF) is a preeminent uranium and thorium exploration Company with projects located in the prolific Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan, Canada which was ranked as the best mining jurisdiction to work in globally by the Fraser Institute in 2017. The Company has been acquiring top tier exploration projects at attractive valuations culminating in five uranium properties totalling approx. 250,000 hectares throughout the Basin. In July 2016, Skyharbour secured an option from Denison Mines (TSX: DML) to acquire a 100% interest in the Moore Uranium Project, now the flagship project, which hosts the high grade Maverick Zone. The Company is run by a strong management and geological team who are major shareholders with extensive capital markets experience as well as focused uranium exploration expertise in the Basin.
Skyharbour owns 100% of the 35,705 hectare Moore Uranium Project located 42 kilometres northeast of the Key Lake mill, approx. 15 kilometres east of Denison’s Wheeler River project, and 39 kilometres south of Cameco’s McArthur River mine. Unconformity-hosted uranium mineralization was discovered on the property at the Maverick Zone in the early 2000’s at relatively shallow depths. Skyharbour has carried out several drill programs with multiple holes intersecting high grade uranium mineralization over the 4km long Maverick corridor. Drill results include 20.8% U3O8 over 1.5m at 264m depth in hole ML-199, 9.12% U3O8 over 1.4m at 278m in hole ML-202 and 5.29% over 2.5m U3O8 at 279m depth in hole ML-200. Hole ML-202 represents a new high-grade discovery and illustrates the strong discovery potential of additional high grade lenses along strike. The Company is planning additional drill programs to expand the known high grade Maverick Zone and to test basement-hosted targets as well as regional targets.
Skyharbour also owns a 50% interest in one of the largest land packages (75,965 hectares) strategically located near Fission Uranium’s (TSX: FCU) Patterson Lake South (“PLS”) high-grade Triple R uranium deposit as well as NexGen Energy’s (TSX-V: NXE) high grade Arrow deposit. Skyharbour’s land position comprising the Preston Uranium Project was acquired for its interpreted favourable geology for the occurrence of PLS style uranium mineralization and a total of over $4.7 million in exploration has been carried out to date by Skyharbour and partner companies. In March 2017, Skyharbour announced an option agreement with Orano Resources Canada whereby Orano can earn up to 70% of a 49,635 hectare portion of Skyharbour’s 75,965 hectare Preston Uranium Project for $8 million in project consideration consisting of exploration expenditures and cash payments. Later that month, a second option agreement was announced with Azincourt Uranium whereby Azincourt can earn up to 70% of the East Preston property totaling 25,329 hectares of the total 75,965 hectare Preston Project through the issuance of 4.5 million shares of Azincourt and project consideration totaling $3.5 million in exploration and cash payments.
Skyharbour owns 100% interests in the Falcon Point (previously Way Lake) and Yurchison Uranium Projects totaling 84,710 hectares on the east side of the Basin. The Falcon Point property hosts an NI 43-101 mineral resource of 7.0 million pounds U3O8 inferred at an average grade of 0.03% U3O8 and 5.3 million pounds ThO2 inferred at an average grade of 0.023% ThO2 within 10.4 million tonnes using a cutoff grade of 0.01% U3O8. In addition to the deposit on the south end of the project, at the north end of the project high grade mineralization has been discovered with up to 68% U3O8 in recent grab samples from a massive pitchblende vein at the Hook Lake target. The source of this high grade uranium mineralization has yet to be discovered.
Finally, the Company has a 100% interest in the Mann Lake Uranium Project located on the east side of the Basin 25 km SW of Cameco´s McArthur River Mine. The project boasts highly prospective geology and geochemistry, and a robust discovery potential as identified by the historic work consisting of over $5 million in exploration including drilling. The property is also adjacent to the Mann Lake Joint Venture operated by Cameco (52.5%) with partners Denison Mines (30%) and Orano (17.5%) where high-grade, basement-hosted uranium mineralization was discovered in 2014.
Skyharbour's goal is to maximize shareholder value through new mineral discoveries, committed long-term partnerships, and the advancement of exploration projects in geopolitically favourable jurisdictions.
Jordan Trimble, B.SC., CFA
Position: Director, President and CEO
James G. Pettit
Position: Director, Chairman of the Board
Richard Kusmirski, P.Geo, M.Sc.
Position: Director, Head Technical Advisor, and Qualified Person
David Cates, CPA, MACC
Moore Uranium Property Highlights:
- Skyharbour has acquired a 100% interest in the 35,705 hectare (88,191 acre) Moore Uranium Project from Denison Mines, a mature uranium exploration property in the eastern Athabasca Basin near existing infrastructure with known high grade uranium mineralization and significant discovery potential
- Denison Mines (TSX: DML) (NYSE MKT: DNN) is a large, strategic shareholder of Skyharbour and David Cates, President and CEO on Denison, is on Skyharbour's Board of Directors
- Moore hosts high grade uranium mineralization at the Main Maverick Zone, which was discovered by JNR Resources in the early 2000's; historical drill results include 4.03% eU3O8 over 10m, including 20% eU3O8 over 1.4m at a depth of 265m in hole ML-61
- Skyharbour has carried out several drill programs in the last few years with multiple drill holes intersecting high grade uranium mineralization at the 4 kilometre long Maverick structural corridor
- Drill intercepts of high grade, shallow uranium including 20.8% U3O8 over 1.5m at 264m, 9.12% U3O8 over 1.4m at 278m and 5.29% over 2.5m U3O8 at 279m
- Skyharbour's hole ML-199 tested the Main Maverick Zone lens and intersected high grade uranium mineralization containing 6.0% U3O8 over 5.9m at 265 metres depth including 20.8% U3O8 over 1.5m
- Hole ML-202 from the Maverick East Zone intersected high grade uranium of 1.79% U3O8 over 11.5m at 270m including 4.17% U3O8 over 4.5m and 9.12% U3O8 over 1.4m
- This is a newly discovered high grade mineralized lens on the Maverick corridor 100 metres from the Main Maverick Zone, and illustrates the strong discovery potential of additional high grade lenses along strike
- Hole ML19-06 intersected a broad zone of uranium mineralization from 273.0 metres to 285.0 metres downhole within the growing Maverick East Zone. The interval returned 0.62% U3O8 over 12.0 metres with a basal high grade basement-hosted intercept returning 2.5 metres of 2.31% U3O8.
- Only 2 kilometres of the total 4 kilometre long Maverick corridor has been systematically drill tested leaving robust discovery potential along strike as well as at depth in the underlying basement rocks which have seen limited drill testing historically
- In addition to the Maverick Zone, diamond drilling in several other target areas has intersected multiple conductors associated with significant structural disruption, strong alteration and anomalous uranium and pathfinder element concentrations
- Strong potential for high grade uranium mineralization was identified at a newly discovered regional target called the Otter Zone which is 7 kilometres to the northeast of the Maverick Zone. Exploratory drill hole ML19-04 returned 0.15% U3O8over 0.5 metres in the basement rocks at this new target area.
- Planning is currently underway for a 2019 summer/fall diamond drilling program to commence in the coming months; additional news and details are forthcoming.
- The property has been the subject of extensive exploration with over $40 million in expenditures and over 140,000 metres of diamond drilling in more than 380 drill holes.
Link to site: http://skyharbourltd.com/projects/uranium-projects/moore-lake/
Preston Uranium Project Highlights:
- Large 74,965 hectare (185,164 acre) land position strategically located to the south of and adjacent to NexGen Energy's (TSX: NXE) Rook 1 project host to the high grade Arrow deposit, as well as proximal to Fission Uranium’s (TSX: FCU) Patterson Lake South (“PLS”) project host to the high grade Triple R deposit
- Skyharbour advancing the project using “Prospect Generator” model with strategic partners funding exploration and making cash and share payments to Skyharbour; cost-efficient and operationally-effective structure to conduct large exploration programs without substantial equity dilution
- March 2017, Skyharbour signs option agreement with industry-leader and strategic partner Orano (formerly AREVA) Resources Canada to option up to 70% of a portion of Preston Project to Orano (formerly AREVA)
- Orano (formerly AREVA) may earn up to a 70% interest in central portion of Preston totaling 49,635 hectares of the total 74,965 hectare project through $8,000,000 of total project consideration over six years, including up to $7,300,000 of exploration and $700,000 of cash payments (all in Canadian dollars)
- If carried to completion, a tripartite joint venture would be formed being 70% as to Orano (formerly AREVA) and 30% as equally divided between Skyharbour and Clean Commodities
- March 2017, Skyharbour signs option agreement with Azincourt Uranium (TSX-V: AAZ) to option 70% of a portion of Preston Project to Azincourt
- Azincourt may earn a 70% interest in East Preston totaling 25,329 hectares of 74,965 hectare project through upfront issuance of 4,500,000 shares as well as $3,500,000 of total project consideration over three years, including up to $2,500,000 of exploration and $1,000,000 of cash payments to Skyharbour and Clean Commodities
- If carried to completion, a tripartite joint venture would be formed being 70% as to Azincourt and 30% as equally divided between Skyharbour and Clean Commodities
- A combined total of up to $11,500,000 in project consideration ($9,800,000 in exploration and $1,700,000 in cash payments) and 4.5 million Azincourt shares between Orano (formerly AREVA) and Azincourt option agreements for up to 70% of 74,964 hectare Preston Project
- Approx. $5 million in previous exploration expenditures on the Preston Project over the past three years of which Skyharbour has only had to fund $1 million
- Fifteen high-priority drill target areas associated with eight prospective exploration corridors have been successfully delineated through this extensive geophysics and ground evaluation
- The extensive field work data was used for final targeting of the first two exploratory drill program
- Initial drill programs consisted of approx. 3,300 metres in 14 holes and several of the holes returned elevated radioactivity intersecting multiple graphitic units within sheared and altered basement lithologies
- The alteration seen in these drill holes commonly consists of pervasive chlorite, hematite and clay development; features which are common to uranium mineralization in the Athabasca Basin
- Given the size of the property, exploration to date has only focused on approx. 50% the land package leaving significant exploration upside potential in untested areas
Link to site: http://skyharbourltd.com/projects/uranium-projects/preston/
Falcon Point Acquisition and Property Highlights:
- Skyharbour owns 100% of Falcon Point totaling 74,309 hectares (177,964 acres) on the east side of the Athabasca Basin
- Previous drilling to date on Falcon Point Project totals over 22,000 metres in more than 110 holes with over $15 million having been invested in previous exploration across six, near-surface target areas on the extensive property
- Falcon Point property hosts shallow, NI 43-101 inferred mineral resource totaling 7.0 million pounds at an average grade of 0.03% U3O8 and 5.3 million pounds at an average grade of 0.023% ThO2 at JNR Fraser Lakes Zone B area at south end of property, which is open along strike and at depth
- Geological and geochemical features show distinct similarities to high grade, basement-hosted deposits in the Athabasca Basin such as Eagle Point, Millennium, P-Patch and Roughrider
- Exploration potential of the 6 by 7 kilometre Fraser Lakes target area is considered exceptional, including resource expansion potential along strike and at depth at the Zone B uranium deposit
- Falcon Point property also recently yielded high grade uranium grab samples of up to 68% U3O8 in a massive pitchblende vein exposed at surface at the Hook Lake target area at north end of property
- To date, operators have been unable to definitively explain and locate the source of the high grade uranium mineralization at Hook Lake target
- Previous exploration at Falcon Point has consisted of airborne and ground geophysics, multi-phased diamond drill campaigns, detailed geochemical sampling and surveys, and ground-based prospecting culminating in an extensive geological database for the project area
Link to site: http://skyharbourltd.com/projects/uranium-projects/falcon-point/
Yurchison Property Highlights:
- At the Yurchison Lake Project, prospecting near old trenches returned significant uranium (0.09% to 0.30% U3O8) and molybdenum (2,500 ppm to 6,400 ppm) mineralization in both outcrop and float samples
- Two holes drilled beneath the historic trenches returned highly anomalous molybdenum values up to 3,750 ppm and anomalous uranium values up to 240 ppm
- The property boasts strong discovery potential for both basement hosted uranium mineralization as well as copper, zinc and molybdenum mineralization
Link to site: http://skyharbourltd.com/projects/uranium-projects/yurchison/
Total Outstanding — 64 million shares
Fully Diluted — 94.1 million shares
Corporate Profile on Stockhouse
James G. Pettit — Chairman of the Board, Director
Jordan Trimble – President & CEO, Director
Donald C. Huston – Director
Amanda Chow – CPA, CMA, Director
Dave Cates – CPA, MACC, BA, Director
Paul Matysek – M.SC., P.GEO, Advisor
Richard Kusmirski – P.Geo., M.Sc – Head Technical Advisor & Qualified Person
Thomas S. Drolet – BEng, MSc, DIC - Technical Advisor
Christine McKechnie - M.SC, Consulting Geologist
Simon Dyakowski – CFA, MBA, Corporate Development
Dave Billard – Consulting Geologist